Saturday 23 November 2013

Nearly 24 Hours To Go

In just over 24 hours I will be boarding a plane and embarking on this momentous adventure of a life time! Recently finishing my final year of school, the time has come to go out into the world and gain some life experience...Through a Scout exchange to Denmark. With just over 24 hours to go, you would think that I would be totally ready...  bags packed (well they mostly are),  Scout uniform is neatly ironed and hanging ready to be put on for travel (I know where mine is, does that count?), Passport and Tickets are at the ready in the prepared carry on bag (I think I'll just keep them in their safe place... and hopefully remember to take them tomorrow. As for the carry on luggage... well, I have a suitable bag... i suppose). As the final items are making their way into my bag, it is slowly dawning on me that for the next 8 weeks, I won't be calling Australia home.

No comments:

Post a Comment